I'm sentimental, if you know what i mean,
I love the country but i can't stand the scene.
And i'm neither left or right.
I'm just staying home tonight,
Getting lost in that hopeless little screen.
I'm sentimental, if you know what i mean,
I love the country but i can't stand the scene.
And i'm neither left or right.
I'm just staying home tonight,
Getting lost in that hopeless little screen.
I'm sentimental, if you know what i mean,
I love the country but i can't stand the scene.
And i'm neither left or right.
I'm just staying home tonight,
Getting lost in that hopeless little screen.
I'm sentimental, if you know what i mean,
I love the country but i can't stand the scene.
And i'm neither left or right.
I'm just staying home tonight,
Getting lost in that hopeless little screen.
I'm sentimental, if you know what i mean,
I love the country but i can't stand the scene.
And i'm neither left or right.
I'm just staying home tonight,
Getting lost in that hopeless little screen.
I'm sentimental, if you know what i mean,
I love the country but i can't stand the scene.
And i'm neither left or right.
I'm just staying home tonight,
Getting lost in that hopeless little screen.
I'm sentimental, if you know what i mean,
I love the country but i can't stand the scene.
And i'm neither left or right.
I'm just staying home tonight,
Getting lost in that hopeless little screen.
Недавно совершенно случайно натолкнулся в интернете на довольно забавную подборку фотографий животных, которые позируют перед фотокамерой как настоящие профессиональный модели художественной школы. Очень прикольная и оригинальная коллекция качественных фотографий, хорошо поднимает настроение и дарит массу положительных эмоций и впечатлений!